20.7.2017 ♥


♥♥♥








Why do you left? I still can´t believe that. I know that you lived with demons in your head, in your life. Well this is maybe exemption for you, but not for us, not for your friends and not for your family. I feel sorry for them. Now I can delete this dream from my dream book. My dream, that one day I will see you, hear you live on your concert. Today will be written as day, when one gorgeous singer left and his band disappeaerd. Rest in Peace Chester Bennington - Linkin Park

Everything you wrote makes sence. Just listen and focus on every words.


,,Who cares if one more light goes out? In the sky of a million stars It flickers, flickers Who cares when someone's time runs out? If a moment is all we are We're quicker, quicker Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do''

One more light

,,I don’t like my mind right now Stacking up problems that are so unnecessary Wish that I could slow things down I wanna let go but there’s comfort in the panic And I drive myself crazy Thinking everything's about me Yeah I drive myself crazy Cause I can’t escape the gravity.''

Heavy


,,And I'll be sorry for now That I couldn't be around Sometimes things refuse to go the way we planned Oh I'll be sorry for now That I couldn't be around There will be a day that you will understand You will understand.''

Sorry for now


,,I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter.¨''

In the end




Omlouvám se.. Vím že toto nespadá do konceptu tohohle blogu. Ale.. tahle událost mě silně poznamenala.. RIP 

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Letní nákupy - PRIMARK

Péče o moje kudrnaté vlasy aneb ze života kudrnovlásky