My feelings in one poem ♥ #2

What Am I feel to you? Is it friendship or.. love? It´s about 7 months that I know you, But I am still confused. Give me some hint to solve this problem. My heart feel something differnet that my mind. They always told me listen to your heart. But what? Sometimes I am resolve. But then you text me and.. In my head there are million things.. Million reasons to love you.. I need to tell you everything.. But what if you will find a girlfriend as you did last?  At this moment my heart was broken for billion pieces... I am still trying to get them together... But it is all about time.. Time that we both need.*



*(prosím kopírovat se zdrojem, vlastní tvorba)

Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Letní nákupy - PRIMARK

Péče o moje kudrnaté vlasy aneb ze života kudrnovlásky